Firm founder, Charles C. Collison, Sr. is a long time and highly revered member of the Saginaw County Bar Association. Mr. Collison served the legal needs of Michigan citizens as a member of the Saginaw County Bar Association for more than 50 years before becoming a member emeritus.
After enlisting in the United States Army, Charles became a member of the Military Police, and was honorably discharged in 1954. Mr. Collison obtained his Associates of Arts Degree from Bay City Junior College in 1956, and a Bachelor of Arts Degree from Wayne State University in 1957. After completing his law school studies at Wayne State University in 1960, Mr. Collison focused his practice on medical malpractice, insurance, and personal injury defense.
Throughout his esteemed career, Mr. Collison held various positions, including Treasurer and member of the Board of Directors of the Saginaw County Bar Association, the State Bar of Michigan Attorney Discipline Commission and the State Bar of Michigan Military Law Committee.